• Check equipment baseline readings to establish performance with existing refrigerant.
• Pull existing refrigerant (R-22, R-404a, R-134a) from system into a recovery cylinder, weighing the amount removed. Vacuum should be at least 500 microns, and evacuated gas should NEVER be discharged into the atmosphere.
• Charge alltemp® as a liquid from cylinder. The initial charge amount should be approximately 95% volume of the previous refrigerant.
• Turn system on and and let run until system stabilizes, then finish charge based on P.T. chart.
Step 5 (Optional)
• If necessary, adjust valve to dial in proper sub cooling and superheat
• Monitor AMP draw
*should be 10% - 20% less, prior to alltemp® install.
Step 7 (Recommended)
• Label system for the new refrigerant used.
Start enjoying clean, green, power-boosted savings.
Installation varies from system to system. Before installing alltemp®, please consult with an alltemp® certified technician or contact alltemp® support with the form below.