Chief Executive Officer - William Lopshire
• Bill previously co-founded International Card Establishment, Inc. in 2002, bringing over 15 years of diversified experience in the fields of law, strategic planning, finance, securities, and technology. Bill also founded the law firm of Lopshire & Barkan (Woodland Hills, CA), specializing in corporate and securities law. He subsequently accepted a partnership in the law firm of Manning, Marder, Kass, Ellrod & Rameriz (Los Angeles, CA), where he specialized in corporate finance, securities law, mergers and acquisitions, and international business transactions. In 1999, Bill became a principal in a private equity group that invested in, and provided managerial support to, several developing companies in the U.S. and abroad with diverse interests ranging from automotive parts to software development.
• Bill graduated from Michigan State University, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration/ Accounting; and earned his Juris Doctor degree from Pepperdine University School of Law. He is admitted to practice law in California and before the United States Tax Court. He also serves on the Board of Directors of LBO Capital Corp. In addition, Bill previously served on the Board of Directors for 3DM, PLC in the United Kingdom.
• Bill has proven to be a leader with strong operational skills and experiences. He has successfully started, sold, developed and built multiple businesses across a variety of industries.
Chief Operating Officer - Kjell Nesen
• Kjell Nesen is a true entrepreneur, business strategist and an expert in marketing and distribution. He began his career in Merchant Services as a junior in college at the University of Louisiana Monroe studying Business Management.
• In January 2002, Kjell became the CEO of Cardservice International Worldwide Agency. Within the first two years, his company became the fourth ranking Agency of 400 agents throughout Cardservice International. Kjell successfully ran this Merchant Services Sales office for two years and sold the portfolio.
• In May 2004, Kjell co-founded WBSG, L.L.C. as Managing Member with Cardservice International and International Card Establishment. His responsibilities included B2B and B2C sales, marketing and daily operations. In June 2006, he assumed the position of Vice President of Operations for International Card Establishment (I.C.E.) after selling more large portfolios. Within the first two quarters, Kjell was able to make I.C.E. a profitable company for the first time since its inception in 2001. He was promoted to Vice President of Sales and Operations which allowed him to create a new division for the company; LIFT Network.
• In 2008, Kjell co-created LIFT Network to provide a marketing product suite for all merchant service sales channels. Truly ahead of the market, Kjell increased profit margin by 300% on a typical account by using these marketing service tools. Over the next five years, Kjell managed the development and technology of the product, built a direct sales channel, as well as, introduced third party partners to the product. In 2013, I.C.E. sold LIFT Network to Veracity Payment Solutions and Kjell assisted through the transition for the first year. Kjell is now building a third party distribution team and sales center for CSES Group, Inc.
Chief Sustainability Officer ("CSO") - Michael Van Parys
• Michael is a licensed architect in the state of California and a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) accredited professional specializing in sustainable designs and energy efficiencies. In his early career, Michael taught sustainability and energy efficiency at UCLA Extension and to some of the largest architecture and engineering firms in southern California. He has collaborated with MIT and Harvard design teams as a sustainable consultant.
• Michael founded a sustainable consulting firm, Corvarys Group and shortly thereafter founded his architecture and design firm, Van Parys Architecture & Design. In his architecture firm, he focuses on construction documents, materials and methods and construction management. Michael is a recognized industry expert in sustainable manufacturing processes, energy efficiency, carbon footprint and green product integration and marketing. Additionally, Michael consults to architecture firms to help them facilitate processes associated with green building codes and LEED certified buildings.
• As a graduate from University of Southern California School of Architecture, Michael participated in Department of Energy’s Solar Decathlon. Michael is a highly motivated and accomplished individual who strongly believes in environmentally conscious practices that at the same time creating profitability and good design.
Chairman of the Board - Robert “Bob” Davis
• Robert “Bob” Davis, Chairman of the Board and inventor of alltemp® refrigerant. Bob has over 50 years’ experience as an inventor with considerable expertise in the refrigerant and refrigeration appliance fields. He has spent his career as a subject matter expert, consulting to several Fortune 100 companies on strategic initiatives that have helped those companies maintain their leadership positions in the world. Many of these initiatives resulted in revenue generating patents and led to further inventions that leveraged his ground breaking work.
• With his degree in Mechanical Engineering coupled with an inventor mindset, Bob continued to research and challenge himself to develop a wide range of inventions that transformed and innovated the functioning of everyday items. Moreover, these innovations led him to breakthrough utility and design patents.
• Bob’s interest in refrigerants and aptitude to understand complex thermodynamic principles continue to feed his passion to shape the global future of the green energy marketplace.
For all Investor Relation inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org