About Alltemp, Inc.
Alltemp, Inc. has developed a proprietary refrigerant technology, after years of research and development, called alltemp®, a proven replacement for many worldwide refrigerants that have detrimentally affected the global environment. alltemp®,'s refrigerants are environmentally friendly, sustainable, and cost-efficient energy solutions for the residential and commercial marketplace. alltemp® refrigerants have broad applications, ranging from Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning ("HVAC"), to refrigeration and foam insulation, to industrial solvents. alltemp® is the ideal solution for replacement of R-407c, R-134a, R-404a, and HCFC-22, better known as R-22, but which is rapidly being phased out in all developed countries due to environmental concerns over its strong effect on the depletion of the Earth's ozone layer.
LTMP Security Details
• Market Value1 - $26,504,530 a/o - Jan 12, 2018
• Authorized Shares - 500,000,000 a/o - Apr 27, 2017
• Outstanding Shares - 165,653,31 3 a/o - Nov 01, 2017
• Float - 1,807,370 a/o - Jul 06, 2016
• Par Value - 0.001
• Shareholders of Record - 375 a/o - Mar 28, 2017
• Reporting Status - U.S. Reporting: SEC Reporting
• Audited Financials - Audited
• Latest Report - Sep 30, 2017 10-Q
• CIK - 0000846377
• Fiscal Year End - 12/30
• OTC Marketplace - OTCQB
• SIC - Industry Classification - 2800
• Incorporated In: DE, USA
• Year of Inc. - 1988
For all Investor Relation inquiries, please email: email@example.com or fill out the form below.